What’s better than a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? These beauties…
These peanut butter cups are super easy to make and I’m telling you, once you try them yourself, you’ll never go back to those sugary store-bought peanut butter cups again.
All you need for this recipe is nut butter or nuts, or really whatever you want to put in them, a good dark chocolate, salt, and a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
Check out the video on how my sister and I make them. Warning: You will get chocolate all over your face.
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners or silicone cups
- Melt chocolate, either with a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Pour a thin layer of chocolate into each cupcake tin (careful how much you use, you’ll run out of chocolate quickly!)
- Plop a dab of your filling on top of the chocolate layer.
- Cover the filling with the remainder of chocolate, give the tin a good tap on your counter to evenly distribute everything.
- Sprinkle some salt on top (optional).
- Place tin in freezer for at least 20 minutes, or until cups are completely solid.
- Take out of freezer and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe and want more chocolate cup recipes, check out my recipe for Paleo Chocolate Peppermint Cups by clicking here.